Start with an oil or a balm, like our Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm, to remove oil-based impurities including sebum and makeup.
Follow with a water-based cleanser, like our Immortelle Divine Foaming Cleansing Cream, to get rid of water-based impurities like sweat and dirt.
1. In the morning and at night, apply cleanser on damp or dry face for 45 - 90 seconds in circular motions.
2. Rinse off with tepid water or wipe away with a towel (be careful not to rub).
1. After cleansing in the morning or at night, apply Immortelle Divine Lotion on a cotton pad and apply in the shape of a W under the eyes and chin and an M along the forehead.
2. As an alternative, apply lotion with fingertips and massage into skin.
1. In the morning and at night, apply a rice-sized amount of Immortelle Divine Eye Balm on ring finger and pat counter clockwise along eye contour (orbital bone).
1. In the morning and at night, warm 1 - 2 pumps of Immortelle Divine Serum on fingertips and apply to face.
2. Press and lock the product into the skin (be careful not to rub).
3. Allow a minute for serum to absorb into skin before applying additional skincare products.
1. In the morning and at night, warm a pea-sized amount of Immortelle Divine Cream in the palm of your hands.
2. Massage along your face, neck and decolletage in upward motions.
Sign-up for our newsletter and stay current on the latest news about L'Occitane.