Share your best moment with L'Occitane #loccitane
1) Shave after a shower : the heat opens the pores and make the hair softer.
2) Choose high-quality shaving products that suit your skin and lifestyle: shaving gel, oil, cream or soap.
3) Shave in the direction of growth to prevent ingrown hair.
1) After shaving and rinsing, cool your skin with a cold flannel
2) Apply a moisturizing and soothing after-shave balm
Smooth and gentle, ideal for dry skin. The Cade Rich Shaving Cream is enriched with organic cade wood essential oil and turns into a creamy lather that leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
A delight for all those who prefer to use a traditional shaving technique. Cade Shaving Soap contains skin-protecting essential oils and comforting cold cream, and transforms into a rich lather.
L’OCCITANE shaving gels transform immediately into a thick and comfortable foam, enriched with natural extracts with benefits for the skin (peppermint, cade essential oil, etc.).
See all >
The secret to generous lather and clear skin lays in the use of a shaving brush ! While making any shaving cream produce a thick lather, it also massages your skin to remove any dead cells and impurities. Last but not least, it will bring a classic stylish touch in the bathroom.
- It helps to soothe and moisturize the skin after shaving.- It can help skin to feel clean and look healthy all day long.- The light and fluid texture melts into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue.Subtly perfumed, it leaves behind a mood-lifting scent.
Its properties have long been a secret in Provence, passed down from father to son. Cade wood yields a precious oil with protective benefits, which is why shepherds used it to shield their skin from the cutting wind. L’OCCITANE developed the Cade range to prevent and soothe discomfort caused by shaving.
90% of men who tried the Cade After-Shave Balm said it helped to calm burning sensations experienced after shaving, and 80% said it reduces sensations of irritations*.*Cade After-Shave Balm consumer test on 20 men over 3 weeks.
Start with the less sensitive areas to give more time for sensitive areas to impregnate shaving product. Never forget to shave in direction of hair growth. 1) Sideburn towards the mouth2) Moustache3) Finish with the lower face : chin towards the neck
For an optimal shave, a good razor with high-quality blades is essential to avoid cuts and irritation. When you’re shaving, one or two passes should be enough. When it’s not the case anymore it’s time for you to change your blades.